1. Copyediting the final manuscript for The Love We Share Without Knowing.
2. Getting a local writer’s group up and running.
3. Getting a local book club up and running at the Oakland Center for the Arts. (Want to join? E-mail me!)
4. Working out again, finally!
5. Getting a story ready to submit to a magazine.
6. Writing a story solicited by another magazine.
7. Landscaping. I like the results better than the efforts, which is probably true of many projects.
8. Scaring cats out of my office while I try to work.
9. Eating Japanese food. I recently found a really good Asian market nearby-ish. Yay!
10. Attempting to catch up on my very full e-mail inbox. If I owe you one, sorry! I’m working as fast as I can!